Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Productive.

I always have certain goals for the week and my day, and today was one those days where I managed to get them all done.  Donated, dieted, made supper, exercised, remembered my pill and multivitamin, left the house cleaner than I found it, and loved on the teenager, hubby, and kids.  I be tired, but happy.  I started atkins the other day.  Not to loose weight, but because I had a flair up that lasted the whole night.  The atkins diet is almost the same as the Crohns diet.  But the last time I went on the diet I lost 45 pounds (though I was a teenager).  So now I'm totally stoked to loose weight.  My goal and reward later in the summer will be a long flowy cotton white skirt, which I desperately want to look pretty in.  We will see.

2 comments:

  1. You WILL look pretty in it. You look pretty in everything.

    Glad you had a productive day, love you!

    ReplyDelete