Friday, April 23, 2010

Fillet em Friday

I hate to pull out the most depraved people first, but I just can't help myself!  When I think of cannibals the first person that comes to mind is one mister Albert Fish.

      When Albert was young he spend time in an orphanage, there he was frequently beaten, and after a period of time began to enjoy the beatings and become aroused by them.  By the age of 12 Fish had been introduced to drinking urine and coprophagia, he also began spending lots of time in bath houses where he could watch boys undress, and began writing dirty letters to random woman. 
     By the age of twenty Mr. Fish had begun to prostitute himself, and also began raping young boys.  Eight years later Fish was set up by his mother and married, having six children.  Can I just say messed up?  Now there are six more little messed up broken souls in the world.  But the dude was messed up.
     During his marriage Fish continued to molest boys (mostly 6 years old and under).  At one point Fish took up with a retarded man and attempted to cut off his penis.
     By 1917 Fish began to hear the voice of god. God came down from the heavens to send Albert Fish a message of the utmost importance, torture and castrate little boys.  It seems totally like god to say that, even the Catholics know that!  Those evil little boys, always being such boys.  Anyway, Fish also started inserting large needles into his groin, most of which went so deep they couldn't be taken out.

He began to make good on his revelations in 1910 and started attacking children, mostly mentally retarded and African American children because he believed they wouldn't be missed. 
     In 1928 Albert Fish abducted Grace Budd and killed her, later sending a letter to her parents...
On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho [sic] I could of had I wished. She died a virgin...
     Shortly after, (thanks to the letter) Fish was caught.  In prison the mother of Billy Gaffney came to find answers about the disappearance of her son, fish told her the following...
I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him. I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears – nose – slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him through the middle of his body. Just below the belly button. Then through his legs about 2 inches below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head – feet – arms – hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach. I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears – nose – pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hours, it was nice and brown, cooked through. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was a sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet.
     Albert Fish was found sane and guilty, and was sentenced to the electric chair at Sing Sing, and was recorded as saying electrocution would be "the supreme thrill of my life."
It took two jolts to kill Fish which sparked a rumor that the large needles in his pelvis had short circuited the chair.

Albert Fish has to be one of the most twisted people I can think of, it would have been really nice to psychoanalyze this guy nowadays, so much to learn.  Though if anyone deserved to die it was him, sadly he lived a long full life until he was an old man, something he denied to so many children.
Anyway, tune in tomorrow for Spree Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you're taking this blog... You rock so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How horrid!
    I am following your blog now.
    I'd love it if you come by mine, it is
    http://www.momswearyourtees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete