Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear So & So

Though it's probably not the right day, I feel the urge to write.  My life seems so tumultuous right now, though it's only in my head I'm sure.  I feel I'm constantly battling myself and no one sees or understands why I can't cope with this carmed life of mine.  Anyway, without further adieu...

Dear Innocent,
I am scared to death of how strong my feelings are getting for you.  I don't know if everything will be pulled from under me and I will be left brokenhearted.  You are now so deeply in our lives that we count on you and you on is.  I would be crushed, torn to shreds.  This fear make me want to push away from you, don't get attached, she's not yours.  It also makes me want to love you all the more, spoil you, help you, talk with you, I just want to hug you to my breast.  It's quite conflicting, though it's not in anyway your fault.  I love you.

Dear Ann Frank,
I love you so much and I have been trying very hard to help you.  But you aren't the same person you were and there seems to be no way to get you back.  I am exhausted from trying.  So I have been distancing myself from you, which you've noticed and I'm sorry for that.  I just don't know what else to do.

Dear Crash Test Buddie,
I feel guilty when  think of or look at you, it's makes things hard.

Dear Peanut Butter,
You have no idea how grateful I am for you and how much I love you.  Thank you for being you, for me.

Dear Me,
When will you get yourself together?  When will the ride stop so I can get off?  Fail.

2 comments:

  1. I love your letters, they're so very very well written and I love the titles you gave people. Very clever.

    Also, thank you for being you, for me. The feeling is completely mutual.

    ReplyDelete