Sunday, November 21, 2010

What to say, what to say.

Come on.  Get the hell over it.  I know why your emotions are all over the place, 42 hours of hell will do that to anyone, but you're not aloud to take it out on the person you love most in the world, who is going out of their way to help you.  I don't know why I even feel the need to dwell on this, we've resolved it, but you were being asinine and childish and it's hard to not go over it again and again.  All I wanted was to embrace and talk like we've done all our lives, but I got cold hard silence.  Looking out the window.  For being the person I admire most in the world you sure can act like a jack ass sometimes.  btw, I do love you most, so stop questioning it.  This should not even be an issue, but since you are occasionally insecure about it (for no good reason), I want to say point blank I LOVE YOU.  Good, now I never have to deal with it again right?  Done? Thank goodness.  I wanna tell you in person, but I have to settle for blogging.  So I guess if you're done being an over sensitive drama queen, we can get back to normal.  I can't really get to mad at you for the retarded anger and sadness, if I had spent 42 hours in cramped hell I would have been pissed too.  But since I can safely hide behind my blog, lemme just say you were acting like a stupid, childish, whiny asshole.  I'm not really all that cool with it, but for your sake I will forever pretend to be.  I was already having kind of a shitty day, and you taking out your completely misplaced anger on me just made it all the worse.  I'm not here to be the butt of everyone's mental instabilities, I have my own.   I'm glad you're finally starting to feel better now though so we can move on and pretend this never happened.  We're family and so I can't ever be mad at you long, our bond is far to deep to break over this petty ass shit.  Thanks for not listening.

Kristi.

No comments:

Post a Comment