Friday, March 25, 2011

Humm,,,

When I was a little girl I saw an episode of StarTrek, where a girl on board has an imaginary friend that is evil.  I saw an opportunity!  I would lay in our bed, (my brother and I shared a room) and shake my body for a few minutes and wake up as another girl.  This other girl's goal?  Beat the CRAP out of her little brother.  Jimmy took my torture for years because he looked up to me.  That makes him my very best friend in the world.  The funny thing is that I look up to him more than he knows.  Anyway...where was I oh..

 I also had long games of pretend with my friend Melanie (I'll go into it later), was a member of a club house, and was pretty much using my imagination all the time.  I still remember a game I would play doing dishes, in which the penalty for loosing was being eaten by a dragon.  What the hell ever happened to that imagination?  I'm just a Kinko's copy of myself.  The one bright, vivid, creative, spot in my life are the nightmares.  So some part of my imagination must work well, but it's not a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment