Friday, April 8, 2011

     Well, I'm in a slump again.  At least I know it.  I misplaced my pills (found em today in my bottom drawer), and haven't taken them in a month.  I just keep doing that and I am really irritated with myself.  I need a centralized location and some kind of alarm.  When I'm like this it feels like I'm just waiting for something stressful to happen so I can go crazy, and everything seems stressful.  Between preparing for a friend's wedding, having my brother accuse me of some awful things, and having someone telling facebook they were going to tackle and stab me (long story),  I had a nervous breakdown and locked myself in my room for a good chunk of time and cried in the dark.  Eventually K came by because she was worried and sat with me in the dark and cried along with me.  Finally she convinced me to come with her to her place, and treated me like the infant I was acting like until I was feeling a bit better.  I don't know what I would do without her, and to be honest I don't feel like I have earned the selflessness she shows me consistently.  Some people make the world a better place just by being themselves and K is one of them.
     These last few weeks have been so so stressful.  Thank goodness M&M are finally married, that took up a lot of time, energy, and money I didn't have.  I am really really happy or them though.
     Also baby girl fell down the stairs and busted the hell out of her arm.  She had to be taken up to children's primary for surgery.  Now she has to wait a week to be put in a cast because of the swelling, and I'm so so worried she won't make it that long.  Oh, did I mention that my husband is leaving tomorrow for a week and I'll have to figure all this shit out alone?  My pills won't start working again for a few more days.  God what I wouldn't do for a zanax or the money for head. :(  

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* I'm here if you need me. You can always come hide down here for a while too, and we'll play house.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries miss. We all have those moments. Hang in there. Sometimes borrowing in is the best medicine until it isn't.

    ReplyDelete