Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dear so & so...

I feel like I need one.

 Dear Fudd,
I am so so glad you're home, this week was hell without you.  I love you so so much.

Dear Peanut Butter,
You know my soul and I love you like a sister.  If we could both put the say something nice or don't say anything deal on when it comes to people you don't like, it would be great.  Also, you may have gotten me in trouble with the peeps and I wish you wouldn't have blabbed.

Dear Newbie,
I am so so happy to have you with us forever, I think my heart grew three sizes that day.

Dear Oldest,
You take on way to much and I wish you'd let yourself relax.  But man am I thankful I have you in my life.  Also, it seems like you're problems have a chance of working themselves out, just try to cut each other a break every once in a while.  Less thinking, more head.

Dear tweedle pretentious and tweedle egocentric,
Go fuck yourselves.  You started shit, but couldn't take it and I have no time for you're kind.  You are two of the most self centered, bitter, loud mouthed, gossipy, narcissistic hipsters I've ever met.  I will be avoiding you whenever possible from here on out.  Added benefit, now I won't have to spend hours listening to you talk about how awesome you are.

Dear partners in crime,
It was really great to chill with you, nice to know there are others who are like you and don't prescribe to the bs.  I hope something comes of it because I need different people and you are different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment